Lang Town & Country Lettings is immensely proud of our strong relationship with our clients.
We build confidence and trust with landlords and tenants by gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements.
Now, as we prepare to move into our fantastic new office on Mutley Plain in 2022, we’re looking for a full-time Lettings Maintenance Coordinator to join our experienced and friendly team.
As well as an extensive knowledge of the geographic Plymouth area and amenities, the successful applicant must have a strong customer focus and a highly organised approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising planned and emergency maintenance for lettings properties
- Actively prioritising works required
- Liaising with contractors about repairs and quotes
- Updating landlords and tenants, keeping them fully informed
- Quality checking works with tenants and on-site where needed
- Organising safety certificates and ensuring they are added to the system
- Checking on outstanding maintenance and chasing quotes and work to ensure maintenance is completed in a timely manner
Every discussion with a landlord or tenant is different, so it is imperative to be a clear and professional communicator.
You should be a considerate team player – someone who puts people first and can work collaboratively with landlords, tenants and colleagues alike.
We want someone who can shine within an established Lettings department that already provides the very highest level of service to our clients.
We want a full-time Lettings Maintenance Coordinator who:
- Preferably has a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a property position, although this is not essential as training will be given to the right candidate
- Is self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Has excellent organisational and IT skills
- Has the ability to be resilient, calm under pressure and to manage a busy workload
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Has a willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is fun and enthusiastic
- Holds a full, clean current driving licence
The full-time position is five days per week, 8.45am to 5.30pm, and one in three Saturdays 10am to 4pm.
To apply, please send your CV to Claire@langtownandcountry.com