Fort Gardens, Crownhill
Located in the sought-after residential area of Crownhill. Close to reputable schooling, local amenities including Crownhill shopping village and with local bus routes providing easy access to Derriford/Nuffield Hospitals and the city centre.
Fort Gardens is a private and secluded cul-de-sac, which comprises 14 detached 4/5-bedroom family homes and sits nestled in a pretty, tree-lined area of Plymouth. Sitting on what was formerly the residence of many high-ranking service personnel, it enjoys far reaching views over the city and to the countryside beyond. Fort Gardens has already become an enviable location to live.
The last remaining 4-bedroom home has plenty of space for all the family, whether you wish to spend some time together or seek some relaxing alone time. Benefitting from a fabulous specification, the centre piece of this property is the stunning, kitchen/dining room which stretches the full width of this generously proportioned home. The high-end kitchen is fitted with luxurious, stone worksurfaces and integrated AEG appliances. In addition, there is a sperate, spacious lounge, a study/playroom and utility area.
On the first floor, two spacious en-suites, a family bathroom, and four spacious bedrooms give this home a feeling of space and natural flow throughout. The opulent bathrooms have modern white sanitaryware and have been fitted with DeViell vanity units. Other splendid key features include; the Hive control with smart hub and wireless room stats, beautiful internal oak veneer doors, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Externally, there is a pretty, landscaped garden and double garage.
LABC ten-year build warranty and Help To Buy is available.
Miles to – City centre 3.6 Derriford Hospital 1.9 Train station 3.4 The Barbican 4.1 Dartmoor 3.5
* Premium fitted kitchens supplied and fitted by DeViell of Exeter*
* Integrated AEG appliances including double oven, induction hob, glass touch angled hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated wine cooler and dishwasher
* Chrome switches and sockets
* Composite stone worktops with matching upstands*
* Glass or composite stone splashback for hob area*
* Karndean or ceramic floor tiles to the floors, choice of colour*
* Under pelmet lighting
* Undermounted black sink with chrome mixer tap
* Units and worktop with stainless steel sink / Lighting and power sockets
* Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer
* Multi media double plate to lounge, BT, Sky+ and spare
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
* Ceramic wall tiles, with brushed steel trim*
* Choice of selected floorings by Karndean*
* Roca “The Gap” white sanitary ware throughout / Vanity units by Deviell of Exeter
* Contemporary chrome taps by Vado
* Roca double ended bath with Vado bath filler waste and square edge glass screen where applicable / Mirror set into ceramic tiling above basin/splashback
* Shaving sockets to bathroom and en-suite
* Main bathrooms – thermostatic concealed two-way shower, glass shower screen
Chrome heated towel rail
* En-suite to master bedroom – digital thermostatic two-way shower with Aqua Blade Fixed Head shower and handset shower with slide rail
* Vanity units by DeViells of Exeter
* Karndean or ceramic flooring to areas
* Roca “The Gap” white sanitary ware
* All walls and ceilings finished with white emulsion / Woodwork finished in white gloss
* Internal oak veneer four panel doors with Carlisle Brass ironmongery, some internal doors will be glazed
* Soft wood staircase with white painted spindles and finished with oak handrail
* Brushed chrome LED down lighters to: kitchens, ensuites, bathrooms and cloakrooms
* Built in wardrobes to all master bedrooms by DeViells of Exeter
* Gas central heating supplying radiators
* HIVE control unit with smart hub and wireless room stat
* Phone points to hall and lounge
* TV aerial to loft space
* Grey coloured windows and doors
* Contemporary chrome front door numbering
* Lighting at front and rear
* Turf and planting to rear gardens with close board fencing, grey slate coloured patio slabs forming terrace along the width of the house, with outside tap and lighting / Feature planting to the front of each property
* PV panels – on selected plots only
* Walls and floor painted white/grey
* Lighting and power sockets / Consumer unit
* Horizontal Hormann garage door