Fancy being a Lettings Co-ordinator with us at Lang Town & Country?
Are you passionate about property and crave a job where no two days are the same and yet comes with immense job satisfaction?
Being a Letting agent is challenging, hard work but very rewarding. We require members of our team to take the time and build relationships with landlords & tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements.
You will be office based and the first point of contact for our landlords and tenants.
As well as an extensive knowledge of the geographic Plymouth area and amenities, we expect you to have the need to provide a strong customer focus, and a highly organised approach. Every discussion with a landlord or tenant is different so it is imperative to be a clear and professional communicator. You should be a considerate team player – someone who puts people first and can work collaboratively with landlords, tenants and colleagues alike.
We are looking for people who can shine within an established team that is already providing the very highest level of service to our clients.
A Full current driving license is desirable.
Salary dependant on experience.
- Arranging property inspections and compiling inspection reports for landlord clients
- Undertaking referencing of new tenants. Drafting tenancy agreements and other tenancy documentation
- Processing the renewal of existing tenancies & rent reviews
- Handling deposit negotiations
- Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly and in a way that maintains a high level of customer care
- Ensuring that any Client/Tenant/Property details that change during tenancy are updated on the relevant systems
Experience & Qualities:
- Preferred minimum of 6 months experience in a property administration or property management role
- Self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- The ability to be resilient, calm under pressure and to manage a busy workload
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Honest & trustworthy
- Fun & enthusiastic
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org