Our Lang Town & Country Lettings team will be moving into our fabulous new office on Mutley Plain in the New Year, and we’re looking to add a full-time Lettings Coordinator to our experienced and friendly team.
Being a lettings agent is challenging, hard work – particularly during these uncertain times – but it’s also very rewarding.
We’re extremely proud to have one of the leading Lettings departments anywhere in Plymouth and are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a property position (preferably in lettings)
- Is self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- Has excellent organisational and IT skills
- Has the ability to be resilient, calm under pressure and to manage a busy workload
- Has a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Has a willingness to exceed expectations through great customer service skills
- Is honest and trustworthy
- Is fun and enthusiastic
- Holds a full current driving licence
The full-time position is predominantly office-based, working five days per week, 8.45am to 5.30pm, and one in three Saturdays 9am to 4pm.
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV to Claire@langtownandcountry.com