Looseleigh Court, Derriford
Occupying a delightful location in this popular northern suburb close to Derriford Hospital, Dartmoor National Park, various Business and Science parks, easy access to the A38 intersection and regular public transport to the City Centre some five miles distant.
Looseleigh Court is set within half an acre and boasts two architecturally designed bespoke homes with high quality specification listed below. Both properties will come with a 10 year warranty.
129a Looseleigh Lane, is unique and contemporary detached family home with spacious accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, of an entrance hallway, a cloakroom/w.c., a sitting room with bi-folding doors, a fabulous dining room and a stunning kitchen/breakfast room, again, with bi-folding doors providing access onto the gardens.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master with en-suite and a dressing area, and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a car port for 2/3 cars, additional parking for 2/3 cars and landscaped gardens.
Miles to – City centre 4.3 Derriford Hospital 0.8 Train station 4.2 The Barbican 5.5 Dartmoor 2.9
* Integrated Smeg double oven and hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, full-height fridge/ freezer (this can be integrated or free standing)
* Grey gloss fitted kitchen
* White quartz worktop and upstands / Undermounted steel sink
* LED downlights around the kickboards
* Utility room with base units, wall cupboards and plumbing for washing machine and dryer
* Luxury fitted carpets
* Pendant lights
* All bedrooms will an integrated USB point socket *TV point and sky cable to all bedrooms *Cat 6 cable
* High quality luxurious carpet fitted to the stairs, bedrooms and upstairs hallways
* Walls finished in white matt with brilliant white ceilings
* Satinwood finish to skirting, architraves and window boards
* Contemporary white horizontal line door with matching Italian designer ironmongery
* Minimalist skirting and architrave
* Tall ceiling heights of 2.4m
* Hive Active heating (British gas) allows you to control you heating via an app
* The ensuite showers will include a digital shower, set the shower to warm up via an app, pre-set temperatures for each person
* Pressurised hot water system giving mains pressure flow rates for all hot water
* Gas central heating with designer radiators
* Aluminium bi-fold doors used throughout – RAL 7016 Grey inside and outside
* Aluminium front door – RAL 7016 Grey inside and outside
* Windows are high end “flush fit” exclusive to Landmark Windows – RAL 7016 Grey inside and outside
* Paving to the front of the house
* Timber fences
* Front entrance lighting
* Levelled and newly turfed rear garden
* External rear power socket and tap
* Tarmac shared driveway leading to exclusive gravel driveway
* White rendered and timber style cladding
* Slate roofing