The Crescent, Plymouth
The Crescent is an iconic Grade II* Listed terrace located within the heart of the Plymouth City which is being sympathetically converted into luxury apartments.
The collection of contemporary apartments will offer a range of different styles and features from the modern to a more period feel enjoying the grandeur of the Georgian Style.
Choose from a range of 10 spacious 2 bedroom apartments with modern open plan living. All properties benefit from allocated parking. The properties offer luxury fitted kitchens with integrated appliances and benefit from a spacious, open plan dining area, ideal for entertaining.
Miles to – City centre 1.1 Derriford Hospital 5.4 Train station 1.4 The Barbican 0.9 Dartmoor 7.4
*Grey high gloss handleless wall and base units
*Hard wearing Anthracite one and half bowl sink
*Bosch appliances including stainless steel electric single fan oven and grill, Front touch control ceramic hob in black and Stainless steel chimney extractor
*Integrated 50/50 split fridge and freezer
*Apartments without utility rooms will also have an integrated washing drier
*Black Fizz Piatra solid worktop (to selected apartments) with matching upstands
* Brushed stainless steel sockets and switch plates
* LED lighting
* Design led authentic wood effect hard wearing Polyflor.
* Design led authentic wood effect hard wearing Polyflor
* Impressive period fireplaces in some apartments
* Light grey matt emulsion walls / Darker grey emulsion feature wall / White satin finish woodwork / White matt emulsion ceiling
* Light grey matt emulsion walls / Darker grey feature wall / White emulsion ceiling
* White satin finish woodwork
* Plush carpet to floor area
* White modern sanitaryware
* Soho style freestanding baths/ Fitted baths
* Walk in showers 900mm in size
* Modern square fixed head shower kit and additional hand held shower head
* Wall mounted white gloss Elation Eko vanity units.
* Chrome fittings and heated towel rails
* Stylish Waterfall style chrome basin and bath taps
* Tiled floors and textured wall tiles to shower and bath areas
* Gas central heating
* Audio entry phone system
* White sockets and switch plates
* Period style internal doors Chrome and satin ironmongery
* Ornate period cornicing to some reception rooms
* Allocated parking space Cycle storage
Please speak to sales advisor
By appointment with our Waterside office on 01752 200909